1. YOUR PERSONAL DATA – WHAT IS IT?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”).
2. WHO ARE WE?
Business and Wealth Training Academy srl is the data controller (contact details below). This means it decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
3. HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Business and Wealth Training Academy srl, with its obligations under the “GDPR” by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• To enable us to provide a service for the benefit of the public;
• To administer basic records;
• To manage our employees and volunteers;
• To maintain our own accounts and records (legal compliance);
• To inform you of news, events, activities, and services;
• To Safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults;
• To provide services through our initiatives.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
• Explicit consent of the data subject so that we can keep you informed about news, events, activities and services;
• Processing is necessary for carrying out obligations under employment and/or vital interest
• The processing relates only to our service users (or those who have regular contact with it in connection with those purposes) and there is no disclosure to a third party without consent.
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared unless consent is given.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will not keep personal data longer than is necessary for the purposes that it was collected for and will comply with legal guidance issued in relation to retention periods for specific records.
7. YOUR RIGHTS AND YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect
to your personal data: –
• The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold;
• The right to request that the corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
• The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
• The right to request that the data controller provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable) [Only applies where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and in either case the data controller processes the data by automated means].
• The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
• The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
• We do not ask for more personal information than is necessary for a child to participate in an activity.
• We take steps to prevent children from posting or publicly disclosing personal information.
• Parents can ask us to update or delete their children’s personal information.
• Parents can revoke their consent and refuse the further use or collection of Personal Information from their child.
8. FURTHER PROCESSING
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
9. CONTACT DETAILS
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact us at:
Business and Wealth Training Academy srl – Piazza della Conciliazione, 5 – 20123 Milan, Italy
We can also be reached by contacting us directly via our website https://businesswealthtrainingacademy.com